Top Questions We Get at Northgate Vintage:
1. Where do you get your stuff? Garage sales?
2. How long have y'all been here?
3. Are you the girl who makes the dresses?
4. Are these clothes used?
5. Is my car gonna get towed?
6. Are these all the TOMS you have?
7. When will y'all get more TOMS?
8. Are there any other vintage shops in this town?
9. Do y'all take credit cards?
10. Are y'all hiring?
11. Are those all your records on the walls?
12. Do y'all buy used clothes?
13. So do people just donate all this?
Top Comments About Northgate Vintage:
1. I feel like I'm in Austin!
2 and 3 (after coming up the stairs).
- Uuuuhhhh. That was my workout for the day!
- I'm dizzy!
4. I didn't know this store existed!
5. Oh my gosh, ______ would LOVE this place!
6. I've always heard about this place, now I'm finally getting to stop by!
7. I have so many pairs of TOMS. They're all I wear. This is my ___th pair!
8. I need to clean out my grandpa's closet. I bet he has some things you could sell!
God Knows by Lisa Whittle
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment