1. Shook up Claire's strawberry-flavored (and COLORED) amoxycillin... without the lid.
2. Gotten thrown up on by a baby who is apparently sensitive to oatmeal. In my hair, her hair, my clothes, her ears, my legs, and the floor. Sticking to rice cereal from now on.
3. Spilled my whole grande peppermint mocha (which means dark syrup) alllll ovveeerrrrr the inside of my car. First thing this morning. Did that stop me from getting another one though? Nope. Thankfully the nice people at Starbucks felt sorry enough for me to not make me pay for the second one. This is probably what kept the tears from coming.
4. Forgotten Claire's milk at school and remembered at 10 at night, and had to go get it when the custodians were waxing the floor. They probably wonder when I will ever leave that place.
5. When teaching my kindergartners how to write what is real to them, I used the non-example of a fairy princess. There go their dreams of visiting Disney World and seeing the castle. It's just a building now. And there go my plans for having the Book Fairy bring us a new book to read. That's what happens when you move from teaching the big kids in fourth grade to the sweet babies in kindergarten who haven't even gotten a visit from the Tooth Fairy yet.
6. Left Claire at home with no diapers. Ranger and I couldn't leave work, and MG (who was so sweet to stay with us for my first week of work) didn't have the carseat, so the little biddle had to wear the same wet diaper all day.
Good thing I can't think of enough to make this a top ten. I'm sure there are enough, just can't think of them now. Probably from lack of sleep after the dog gate I put in our bathroom caused my husband to fall and bust his elbows in the middle of the night. Yep. Good thing I can only think of six things.
God Knows by Lisa Whittle
3 years ago

Hahaha...you crack me up sister cake! I love you and think you are AMAZING at like...you are a wonderful mom, wife, sister, friend, teacher, etc!
ReplyDeleteAw thank you Gate! I needed a little boost after all that! :)
ReplyDelete