1. Speak other languages fluently, preferably German and Spanish
2. Talk people into telling the truth (ahem, Casey Anthony)
3. Interior decorating
4. Cut and style hair
5. Throw ingredients into a pot/pan/dish and make a delectable treat, without following a recipe
6. Singing
7. Dancing. I have more fun with choreographed routines than just going out dancing, so I would love to be able to see a routine one time and do it well like some of the contestants on So You Think You Can Dance.
8. Tumbling. Even in my cheerleading days, this wasn't my strong point. I would LOVE to run outside and do a roundoff backhandspring whipback backhandspring backhandspring layout! :)
9. Be a great Kindergarten teacher
10. Be a great mom to Claire and wife to Ranger. I know that is really two things but I want a top ten list.
What skills would YOU love to have??
God Knows by Lisa Whittle
3 years ago

hahaha...You are fun!! Wish I could sing...or even just carry a tune!!
ReplyDeleteBtw, you are going to be the BEST kindergarten teacher, and you are a phenomenal wife and mom. Oh, and the best sister ever!!