Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Reason I Don't Blog

My last post was titled "Mother's Day Part 1 - ...," which implied that Part 2 would soon follow.  Well, I started to write Part 2 about how wonderful my mom, stepmom, mom-in-law, and grandmom are, but then Claire needed me, I had to go to sleep, I had to work, etc.  Normally, blog posts don't take too long, but since it was going to be dedicated to my wonderful "moms," I wanted it to be perfect, and I wanted each "mom" to have the same amount written for her.  I think this pressure I put on myself is why I don't like to update.  It becomes a chore hanging over my head that I avoid.  Which is why I quit doing the birthday posts.  Not that anyone in my family is a chore, it's just that I'm having a hard time finding time to devote to giving you the BEST birthday/mother's day/etc. post you deserve.  If it's not perfect, why even do it?  That attitude carries over into other areas of my life, and since Claire has come along, I've realized that something's gotta give.  So Mom, Micah, MG, and Nanny - I love you so very much.  I am SO thankful for all of you wonderful moms in my life, and so thankful that Claire has a GiGi, Mimi, Migi, and Nanny in her life to love her.  I can't wait to see you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment