10. Blow Pops. Sour Apple, Strawberry, Cherry - that order.
9. Sweettarts. I love the shiny packaging of the roll!
8. Heath and Skor Bars = tie
7. Smarties
6. Sprees (and RIP - Spree Hearts). I used to eat a roll of these every day in college. I would run to the store on campus in between classes and eat them during English. My teeth would hurt so bad but it was worth it!
5. Reese's
4. Safe-T-Pops. I love the loop for a stick.
3. Jelly Belly jellybeans, most flavors. Have you ever played the jellybean game? You need a partner and a road trip. Give your partner a jellybean, and he or she has to guess the flavor. No tricking them with licorice though!
2. PEZ
1. Nerds. I love the red and white Valentine's Day kind the best!
Top Ten Worst Candy
10. Twizzlers
9. Good & Plenty
8. Bit O' Honey. Our waitress gave these to us after breakfast one day. I couldn't even swallow a bite, it went into the napkin.
7. Cow Tails. My stepdad Glenn loves these!
6. Big Hunk
5. Peeps. Easter treat?
4. Squeeze Pops. I ate a whole squeeze pop in between numbers for one of my recitals when I was little. Sick.
3. Dots
2. These flavors of Jelly Belly jellybeans: Pear, Watermelon, Licorice, Garlic. Yes, Garlic.
1. Circus Peanuts. Does anyone like these?

You forgot Goobers and Hershey Almond Bars.. so good! Ditto on the Twizzlers... sick.
ReplyDeleteThis is great!!! Not gonna lie, I enjoy Twizzlers and the Pear flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans - and Dots so maybe we shouldn't have a junk food night together :) HaHaHa!!!! But I definitely agree with you about Peeps - so gross
ReplyDelete