Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to You... and you and you and you and you and you and you and you

I feel so bad that I've let all of these family birthdays slip by! I overestimated my blogging skills when I started this. Time to catch up!

Uncle Steve - April 16

Uncle Steve and Aunt Ginny have been married since he was 18 and she was 17! I just think that is so cool. He is also a wonderful father to Jessi and Seth. The day they got home from their California/Vegas vacation, he went into the attic and got down the rocking chair that my mom rocked me in and her mom rocked her in and I will rock a baby squid in. Thank you Uncle Steve!!


Hudsyn - May 16

Such a cutie! Hudsyn loves her family, the beach, couture clothing, and the camera. Which is great for Aunt Megan, since I don't get to see her enough. I have to check her mama's Facebook every day for new pics. She loves to travel too. When her parents take her on vacation, they get upgraded to first class because they think she's a celebrity. Her dad is already having to keep the boys away!


Racheal - May 30

Doesn't she look like Quinn from Glee, but even prettier? Racheal married my cousin Brock about five years ago and they have two adorable boys, Ayden and Asher. She and the boys are the best thing to ever come into Brock's life! We are so thankful to have her in our family. Racheal is a cosmetologist. If you're ever in the Golden Triangle, make an appointment with her for the best cut and highlight of your life!!


Asher - June 2

I've always thought I wanted to have a girl first. After spending a few hours with this cutie and his brother Ayden, I realized that I would love to have boys! Asher is a redhead and has the fiery personality of one. Even though he's too young to start Karate, he already knows all the moves from watching his expert older brother. Jaden Smith, watch out - the Richardson boys are on their way to becoming the REAL Karate Kids.


MG - June 3

Oh how I love Ilmj (pronounced phonetically). If you go to dictionary.com and type in 'fun,' you will see this exact picture next to it!! I am so thankful to have MG as my mother-in-law. Besides being the life of any party, she is encouraging, helpful, and way more stylish than me. Any time I get compliments on an outfit, it's one that she gave me after a closet clean out! She is so excited to be a grandmother to two babies this winter. They will call her Migi. Cute name for a cute Ilmj!!


Glenn - June 7

Gland is my evil stepfather. He calls me Monkey, which rhymes with Chunky, and that's just not something you call a pregnant girl. But, I guess he has some strengths as well. I mean, doesn't everybody? I'll try to think of a few... Well, he is the best deck builder, kitchen remodeler, and dryer door changer in the world. He's not too bad at cooking and grilling either. He loves my mama and the dogs, and he tolerates the cats. And he knows all the best redneck jokes if you ever need a laugh. Oh, I guess he's not too bad.


Colby - June 8

My little bitty baby brother. He always does this with his hands. I think two must be his lucky number. Probably because I'm almost two years older than him. He is a DJ who graduated with HONORS from mortuary school. If you ever need any embalming done, he's the one to call. Colby has such a sweet, giving heart. When we were in college, we both lived by ourselves in apartments across the street from each other. Any time I was lonely or hungry, he'd come over, order some pizza, and watch a movie with me. Miss that little one!


Zack - June 12

Izha wizha, i.e., Zack Ewing, Photographer Extraordinaire, Teach for America Teacher of the Century, NGV Marketing Exec, etc., etc. Zack is Ranger's brother, and therefore my brother too! That's the cool thing about getting married - you get a little cooler because you get to be related to cool people like Zack. He enjoys Friday Night Lights, sushi, EMILY, family, and entertaining people with his crazy antics. Last weekend he started a dance party photo shoot in the middle of the hotel piano room. Who else can do that?? We will miss seeing him in College Station next year, but will have lots of fun adventures in H-town when we visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment