Sunday, April 11, 2010

Negative Nmegan

I love making lists, but I want to end on a positive note. So today, I'm going to give you a list of things I don't like, so that next time, I can tell you the things that I do like! This doesn't include things I hate, such as poverty, illness, and violence. Bloggyworld isn't a place for such sadness! Ok, here goes:

1. Dropping things. It's a waste of time. If I wanted it on the floor, I would have put it there.

2. Toilets.

3. Being startled.

4. When Kolache Rolf's is out of Slovacek Sausage, Cheese, and Jalapeno AND Cream Cheese two hours before they close.

5. Rules without purpose.

6. Barking.

7. Allergies.

8. Puddles and piles from pups.

9. Interruptions.

10. Canteloupe.

11. When changing a lightbulb is way more complicated than it should be.

12. Going to the post office.

3 comments: