Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What are YOU?

Lately I have been obsessed with personality tests. I guess I just go through times of self-reflection and discovery, and this is one of those times! I've taken the Myers-Briggs before, and got ISFP, which really didn't describe me. I have absolutely no artistic ability, and that type is known as "The Artist." So I took this version of the same test, with easier questions, and it says I'm ESFJ. My mom said, "Yes yes yes that is you!" and Ranger said so too. So if you don't know me, well, here (and here) is everything you could ever want to know! What did it say you are, and do you agree?? And do you recommend any other tests?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were an ESFJ! What a nice personality type to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I picked the right profession!!

    ESTP "Promoter": These are action-oriented sophisticated people. As mates, they are both exciting and charming. They make good promoters, and entrepreneurs. 13% of the total population.

    Bailey really enjoyed the "Strength Finder 2.0" book, which comes with a code to take the quiz. She swears that my top strength is "Arranger."

    ReplyDelete